Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to unlock because I lost my phone and forgot my email and password

i lost my phone and forgot my password and email and don’t remember anything this was 2 year ago that I lost everything

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 11:01 PM

So you have no phone and no password and no mail and... well, what are you looking to unlock? An Apple Watch? If you no longer have the Apple ID and password associated with the Activation Lock in the Watch, then you will need the purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with Apple Support. If you don’t have the receipts and don’t have and cannot recover the Apple ID and password, you’re left to recycle the Watch.

Related links:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2021 11:01 PM in response to Jake_st

So you have no phone and no password and no mail and... well, what are you looking to unlock? An Apple Watch? If you no longer have the Apple ID and password associated with the Activation Lock in the Watch, then you will need the purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with Apple Support. If you don’t have the receipts and don’t have and cannot recover the Apple ID and password, you’re left to recycle the Watch.

Related links:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Is there any way to unlock because I lost my phone and forgot my email and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.