Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail print to PDF mysterium

Invoice from Apple Music is OK, PDF shows up with all whats inside in Print dialog and Save as PDF.

Invoice from Apple iCloud storage is NOT OK, Print dialog shows only header, same result with Save as PDF option - header only ...

Anyone with same problems?

iMac 27″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 10:27 AM

All of my receipts from Apple are HTML emails with linked images. None of them come as a PDF.

If your email comes as a PDF, and it is multi page, that may have something to do with it as multi page PDFs are displayed differently in mail. If it’s a PDF just download the file; no need to print it.

Similar questions

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 10:27 AM in response to Keyz

All of my receipts from Apple are HTML emails with linked images. None of them come as a PDF.

If your email comes as a PDF, and it is multi page, that may have something to do with it as multi page PDFs are displayed differently in mail. If it’s a PDF just download the file; no need to print it.

Mar 30, 2021 6:01 AM in response to Keyz

Hey there Keyz,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re iCloud storage will not print or save as a PDF correctly. We’ll be happy to help.

What app are you trying to do this from? Is this occurring in Mail? If you change the Paper Size, does that have any impact on this? Try and see. Also, you may consider taking a screenshot of the invoice and printing that way or see if you can print from Music as seen in this article:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

We hope this helps. Take care.

Mar 30, 2021 6:13 AM in response to barberlives123

Thank You for quick answer, unfortunately my point has gone missing…

Problem occurs in Apple Mail. There are two types of Invoice included mail for me from Apple, one is for Apple Music membership and the other one is for Apple iCloud 2 TB storage. They are different somehow, storage invoice comes from Ireland btw…

Apple Mail print to PDF mysterium

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.