Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is disabled

I have a issues government work phone . I cannot access it's saying iPhone is disabled connect to itunes

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:17 AM

cmann423 wrote:

I have a issues government work phone . I cannot access it's saying iPhone is disabled connect to itunes

And the following link—click or tap on the following blue text—is how to do that ➡️ If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If that does not work and does not resolve the disabled status, contact the IT provider that is providing iPhone support for the particular government entity for the particular government that issued the iPhone device to you.

If you do not have a Mac or Windows system available to you, you will want to contact the IT provider for the government entity that provided the iPhone, and ask what they want you to do here.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 8:17 AM in response to cmann423

cmann423 wrote:

And the following link—click or tap on the following blue text—is how to do that ➡️ If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If that does not work and does not resolve the disabled status, contact the IT provider that is providing iPhone support for the particular government entity for the particular government that issued the iPhone device to you.

If you do not have a Mac or Windows system available to you, you will want to contact the IT provider for the government entity that provided the iPhone, and ask what they want you to do here.

iPhone is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.