Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple gift card to Apple Pay

So I bought a apple gift card and I want to add it too Apple Pay how do I do that

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:44 PM

Hello,

please reference Redeem your Apple Gift Card's What you can buy with this gift card paragraph!

What you can buy with this gift card

You can use an Apple Gift Card in an Apple Store or redeem it online. When you redeem an Apple Gift Card online, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, subscriptions like Apple Music, products from apple.com, and more. But for some purchases, Apple ID balance can't be used. Learn what you can buy with your Apple ID balance.

If you spent only some of the gift card in an Apple Store, you can still redeem it online.

On an Android device, you can use your gift card to buy an Apple Music subscription. To make purchases from the App Store, Apple Books, or the Apple TV app, use an Apple device.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 8:44 PM in response to lachlan247

Hello,

please reference Redeem your Apple Gift Card's What you can buy with this gift card paragraph!

What you can buy with this gift card

You can use an Apple Gift Card in an Apple Store or redeem it online. When you redeem an Apple Gift Card online, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, subscriptions like Apple Music, products from apple.com, and more. But for some purchases, Apple ID balance can't be used. Learn what you can buy with your Apple ID balance.

If you spent only some of the gift card in an Apple Store, you can still redeem it online.

On an Android device, you can use your gift card to buy an Apple Music subscription. To make purchases from the App Store, Apple Books, or the Apple TV app, use an Apple device.

Apple gift card to Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.