Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset Screen Time Passcode

I can NOT remember the screen time passcode for my child's phone. It does NOT give me the option to choose "forgot passcode". How do you reset the passcode without resetting the whole phone?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 12:39 PM

If you do not see the option for Forgot Passcode as provided in this support document, If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support your only option at that point is to restore the device to remove the passcode. You will have to set it up as new, since a backup would contain the passcode and you would be right back where you started.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 12:39 PM in response to lorrieanne83

If you do not see the option for Forgot Passcode as provided in this support document, If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support your only option at that point is to restore the device to remove the passcode. You will have to set it up as new, since a backup would contain the passcode and you would be right back where you started.

Reset Screen Time Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.