Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer Samsung Health to Apple Health

How do I get health data from my Samsung Gear S3 watch to be a data source for my Apple Health app?

An earlier thread suggested that when you installed the Galaxy Watch Sx app to simply allow Samsung health data to be written to Apple Health during setup.

I’ve installed, deleted and reinstalled the Galaxy S app twice now and there is no place in setup to allow or select this. Is there a different fix for it?

thanks.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 5:37 PM

Open the Health app, tap on your icon in the upper right, then Devices. If the watch doesn’t appear the only way to do it is if Samsung has an iPhone app for the watch. If it does, install the app, the go your icon and tap Apps, and add the Samsung app.

1 reply

How to transfer Samsung Health to Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.