Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I create document folders in pages and save them somewhere other than the iCloud?

can I create document folders in pages and save them somewhere other than the iCloud?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 7:06 PM

You can create document folder son your internal hard drive or an external drive in Finder, then save your Pages files (or files created in other applications) in those folders.

You may also find a New Folder button in the Save dialogue when you save a new document or when you do "Save As" with a previously saved document. In the Save dialogue, navigate to where you want the new folder, click the button to create one, then give it a name.

Open that folder then click Save to save the document i that folder.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 7:06 PM in response to lettersandnos

You can create document folder son your internal hard drive or an external drive in Finder, then save your Pages files (or files created in other applications) in those folders.

You may also find a New Folder button in the Save dialogue when you save a new document or when you do "Save As" with a previously saved document. In the Save dialogue, navigate to where you want the new folder, click the button to create one, then give it a name.

Open that folder then click Save to save the document i that folder.

Regards,

Barry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.