Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie Picture In Picture Question: (iMovie 10.1.14 on Mojave 10.14.6 on a Mid-2012 MacBook Pro)

I have two videos that are Picture In Picture. One of the animated background, and on top of that in a smaller window are the participants talking.

(a PSD photoshop file) on top of the smaller video window. but the graphic is merged into the smaller video window. How can I set the the photoshop image on top of the picture in picuture?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:02 PM

I'm not sure that I quite follow you. I think you mean that you want to put the red circled clip on top of the participants clip in PiP.

If so, that would need to be done in two steps. You would need to share out the the PiP of the participants over the animated background and then import the shared out clip back into the project. Then you can insert the photoshopped clip on top.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 8:02 PM in response to LeontyneAlthea

I'm not sure that I quite follow you. I think you mean that you want to put the red circled clip on top of the participants clip in PiP.

If so, that would need to be done in two steps. You would need to share out the the PiP of the participants over the animated background and then import the shared out clip back into the project. Then you can insert the photoshopped clip on top.

-- Rich

iMovie Picture In Picture Question: (iMovie 10.1.14 on Mojave 10.14.6 on a Mid-2012 MacBook Pro)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.