Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I sync my itunes to my wifes iphone?

How do I sync my itunes to my wife's iphone. She has never connectd it to her's or any other computer. When I connected it to my computer it started loading my iphone stuff on hers. I just want to put some music from my itunes on her iphone.

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:08 PM

You should just need to sign in with your Apple ID on the other phone. (Remember, you can only sign in to 5 devices so if you cannot sign into the device, you may need to remove one in your Apple ID settings.)

If you have a mac, you could plug the device into it and transfer some songs from you're library that way. If you have an Apple Music subscription, then all you need to do is sign into the music app and all the songs you have saved in the iCloud library will appear on the device.

I hope this helped. :-)

-Casey Black

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 8:08 PM in response to jimmanfre

You should just need to sign in with your Apple ID on the other phone. (Remember, you can only sign in to 5 devices so if you cannot sign into the device, you may need to remove one in your Apple ID settings.)

If you have a mac, you could plug the device into it and transfer some songs from you're library that way. If you have an Apple Music subscription, then all you need to do is sign into the music app and all the songs you have saved in the iCloud library will appear on the device.

I hope this helped. :-)

-Casey Black

how do I sync my itunes to my wifes iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.