Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Keyboard Case for iPad Pro

What are some great alternative keyboard cases to the Magic Keyboard case for iPad Pro? I really like it but I have a 12.5 inch iPad Pro and find the magic keyboard case to be too expensive. Any suggestions? Has anyone tried the logic slim combo pictured below?

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 3:02 PM

Hello alvinus.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you would like some alternative options for keyboard cases for your iPad Pro. We’re happy to help.

Here’s some keyboard cases for the iPad Pro here: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) - Cases & Protection - iPad Accessories - Apple

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 3:02 PM in response to alvinus

Hello alvinus.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you would like some alternative options for keyboard cases for your iPad Pro. We’re happy to help.

Here’s some keyboard cases for the iPad Pro here: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) - Cases & Protection - iPad Accessories - Apple

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Mar 31, 2021 6:20 AM in response to green500

Whilst these options seem great, I still am not satisfied with what is presented. The Apple Keyboard Folio seems nice but what is the typing experience like? I tried a third party keyboard case (one of those with a detachable keyboard) but this didn't seem to last past 14 months. Some parts actually started breaking off already. Looking for something sturdy but that allows me to remove the keyboard from the case.

Magic Keyboard Case for iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.