Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complete remove albums from itunes

Hi,

I have a pc running windows 7 with the newest version of iTunes. What I would like to do is remove some music I ripped from cd’s with the volume setting off. When I delete and reinstall the music with the proper setting it reinstalls the same way. I believe I need to remove the music from the iTunes folder on the hard drive but am not sure how to accomplish that.

thanks

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 5:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 5:37 AM

The current and final version of iTunes for Windows 7 & 8 is 12.10.10.2.

To remove tracks from your library simply select them and press the delete key, confirm that you want to delete them, and recycle the files if prompted which you should be if the files are in the media folder. You can then rerip with your preferred import settings.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 5:37 AM in response to Lee72787

The current and final version of iTunes for Windows 7 & 8 is 12.10.10.2.

To remove tracks from your library simply select them and press the delete key, confirm that you want to delete them, and recycle the files if prompted which you should be if the files are in the media folder. You can then rerip with your preferred import settings.

tt2

Complete remove albums from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.