Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Items to IPhone "wallet"

I'm trying to import sports tickets into wallet and I was able to do it a year ago. However, the little icon that says "add to Apple Wallet" does not show up. What can I do to correct that?

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 10:18 AM

Regarding adding sports tickets to the Apple "wallet", I can't believe that this worked but it did.

The issue was that the "Add to Apple Wallet" icon was not appearing where it should on top of my ticket. After many failed attempts to add "Colorado Avalanche" tickets to my wallet, I rotated the phone physically 90 degrees which widened the phone's screen, and "voila", the icon appeared, I tapped it and loaded my ticket into my "Wallet".

I hope this helps others having the same problem. Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 10:18 AM in response to Stevi_S

Regarding adding sports tickets to the Apple "wallet", I can't believe that this worked but it did.

The issue was that the "Add to Apple Wallet" icon was not appearing where it should on top of my ticket. After many failed attempts to add "Colorado Avalanche" tickets to my wallet, I rotated the phone physically 90 degrees which widened the phone's screen, and "voila", the icon appeared, I tapped it and loaded my ticket into my "Wallet".

I hope this helps others having the same problem. Thanks!

Mar 31, 2021 9:22 AM in response to BobKeller

Hi BobKeller,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about adding tickets to Wallet on your iPhone. We're happy to provide some information to help.

If you're not seeing the option, it could be that they were purchased from an app or website that doesn't support Wallet. You can see more about that here: Add and manage passes in Wallet on iPhone

Thanks

Adding Items to IPhone "wallet"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.