Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft office not working after Catalina upgrade

How to make Microsoft Office applications work with Catalina. I haven't backed up earlier version to downgrade.

Is there any way I can use Word and Powerpoint applications as earlier on MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 Model).

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 10:52 AM

venu224 Said:

"Microsoft office not working after Catalina upgrade: How to make Microsoft Office applications work with Catalina. I haven't backed up earlier version to downgrade. Is there any way I can use Word and Powerpoint applications as earlier on MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 Model).: Is the upgrade to Microsoft Office 2019 or Office 365 can be done without any charges incur to me . Do I need to contact Apple customer support for upgrade."

-------

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the developer of the Software.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 10:52 AM in response to venu224

venu224 Said:

"Microsoft office not working after Catalina upgrade: How to make Microsoft Office applications work with Catalina. I haven't backed up earlier version to downgrade. Is there any way I can use Word and Powerpoint applications as earlier on MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 Model).: Is the upgrade to Microsoft Office 2019 or Office 365 can be done without any charges incur to me . Do I need to contact Apple customer support for upgrade."

-------

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the developer of the Software.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Microsoft office not working after Catalina upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.