Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn on lights

How do I get my Mini Home Pod turn on the lights? I have the devices but they don’t seem to work

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 3:46 PM

You might first need to enable HomeKit & Siri in the lights App, if you have the app that goes with these lights,

if you’ve set them up correctly try testing Siri from another device using Siri on an iOS device, Apple Watch, Mac or Apple TV . It will work on all of these. If this works we can troubleshoot further to isolate if it’s just your HomePod not working

Is Siri saying anything like I didn’t hear back from your devices? Are these lights powered on, I.e; a lamp is plugged in and switched on?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2021 3:46 PM in response to W5EAK

You might first need to enable HomeKit & Siri in the lights App, if you have the app that goes with these lights,

if you’ve set them up correctly try testing Siri from another device using Siri on an iOS device, Apple Watch, Mac or Apple TV . It will work on all of these. If this works we can troubleshoot further to isolate if it’s just your HomePod not working

Is Siri saying anything like I didn’t hear back from your devices? Are these lights powered on, I.e; a lamp is plugged in and switched on?

Turn on lights

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.