Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paramount + Shotime Apple TV+ Channel not working

Paramount plus channel that I purchased through the Apple TV+ is not working. It keeps asking me to sign up, even though in my settings it is still listed as an active subscription. Is this a new issue? I was able to watch shows on the Apple TV+ channel last night, but tonight it is not working and I don’t want to sign up for the app separately and be charged for the Apple TV channel and the app. Also, the paramount + app does not have the new episode I am trying to stream but the Apple TV+ channel does.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 5:31 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 31, 2021 3:58 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I’m aware. I signed up through the Apple TV app and it’s a channel that I paid to add on. Is also in my monthly subscriptions. The Apple TV + channel for paramount + is not working and is sending me to paramount plus app to sign in, which does not work because I subscribed within the Apple TV + app as an add on channel. So, my Apple TV + channel is not working.

Mar 30, 2021 7:30 PM in response to Itsbrittanybisch

A Paramount+ subscription started outside of the Apple TV app, will require its own app.

A Paramount+ Channel subscription started inside of the Apple TV app, will require it to be viewed in the Apple TV app.

These two types of subscriptions are generally not exchangeable.

Is this about Clarice? You wouldn’t be able to see unreleased episodes in the separate app either.

Please see: discussions.apple.com/thread/252610775

Paramount + Shotime Apple TV+ Channel not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.