Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 will not charge

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 2:07 AM

These alerts can appear for a few reasons: Your iOS device might have a dirty or damaged charging port, your charging accessory is defective, damaged, or non Apple-certified, or your USB charger isn't designed to charge devices. ... Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device.

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 2:07 AM in response to Ddr784

These alerts can appear for a few reasons: Your iOS device might have a dirty or damaged charging port, your charging accessory is defective, damaged, or non Apple-certified, or your USB charger isn't designed to charge devices. ... Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device.

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

Mar 31, 2021 2:09 AM in response to Ddr784

There is not enough information here to be able to help you. When you say it won't charge, what happens when you plug it in? Have you tried using a different charger or cord or anything like that. What have you tried, what results have you gotten. In order to help you the more information that you can give the better the chances of getting the help you need. You can check out Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question to get some pointers on the type of information to include to get the best chance of getting the help you are looking for. If you haven't tried a different charger and different cable, that would be where I would suggest starting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.