Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Band sizing for Apple Watch SE 40mm case

I am considering purchasing an Apple Watch SE but I'm uncertain if any of the bands will be small enough for my wrist - I'm female with a very small wrist. I think the 40mm case will be okay (although it's larger than any of my other watches) but I'm confused about an appropriate band. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 9:48 PM

38mm and 40mm watch faces use the same band

42mm and 44mm use the same band

What Size Watch Band Does My Watch Band Take

In the Watch app on your iPhone go to My Watch, then at the top of the page tap All Watches. You will see the entry for your watch, including the case size. This tells you which band size you need to order, for 38/40mm or 40/44 mm case.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2021 9:48 PM in response to eehcchicago

38mm and 40mm watch faces use the same band

42mm and 44mm use the same band

What Size Watch Band Does My Watch Band Take

In the Watch app on your iPhone go to My Watch, then at the top of the page tap All Watches. You will see the entry for your watch, including the case size. This tells you which band size you need to order, for 38/40mm or 40/44 mm case.

Band sizing for Apple Watch SE 40mm case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.