Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot pair with apple watch.

I have an apple watch that was connected to my old phone. Unfortunately that phone was stolen and hacked, and the ICloud and information was changed on that phone. Now that I try to connect the watch to my new phone, the ICloud is locked. What should I do now?

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 12:17 AM

Sadly there isn't much that you can do as the watch is under Activation Lock to your hijacked Apple ID. Unless you can recover the use of that ID, the watch is lost to you.

Unless you still have the sales receipt proving that the watch is yours. Apple may then be able to help you recover the use of the watch.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.3  HomePods, audioOS 14.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2021 12:17 AM in response to UwU_UwU

Sadly there isn't much that you can do as the watch is under Activation Lock to your hijacked Apple ID. Unless you can recover the use of that ID, the watch is lost to you.

Unless you still have the sales receipt proving that the watch is yours. Apple may then be able to help you recover the use of the watch.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.3  HomePods, audioOS 14.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Cannot pair with apple watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.