Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My APPLE SSD SM0128G Media shows only 70gb out of 121gb

Hi there, I’ve done something wrong with the disk after I deleted “Free Space” by mistake and my macbook shutting down suddenly.

Now I tried to reinstall OS then this happened. APPLE SSD SM0128G Media has only 70GB out of 121GB as it used to be.

I need to install windows by bootcamp assistance but I can’t as it pop me a message “The startup disk cannot be partitioned or restored to a single partition.)

Anyone who know how to fix, please give me some advice. More than happy to work out again.

Please see the photo I shot, thank you in advance🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 4:44 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 2, 2021 11:34 PM in response to Loner T

Hi Loner T,

First of all, I’d love to thank you for your response, I actually got my macOS back by accidentally. I just downloaded and upgraded the latest version of MacOS, then I can organized partition which isn’t shown on my previous MacOS. And yeah.. I can enjoy my macbook as usual, faster, better and happy! Thank you for that time you reply, I almost give up unless you said about disk04.. that’s cracked me😉 have a good day!

My APPLE SSD SM0128G Media shows only 70gb out of 121gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.