Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you see everyone's stuff when family sharing?

I am just wondering what the privacy level is when family sharing. If I share with my children and my parents, they don't get access to all of my saved items, nor I to theirs, correct?

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 5:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 5:57 AM

Nobody can see each other’s private data, files, photos or anything unless you choose to share them when you use Family Sharing. When you use Family Sharing, you can share a family calendar (different than your own private calendar) reminders (not your private reminders) and a Photo album (a specific family album) but all of your private data remains private.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2021 5:57 AM in response to lvitale26

Nobody can see each other’s private data, files, photos or anything unless you choose to share them when you use Family Sharing. When you use Family Sharing, you can share a family calendar (different than your own private calendar) reminders (not your private reminders) and a Photo album (a specific family album) but all of your private data remains private.

Can you see everyone's stuff when family sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.