Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing music has duplicated entries with wrong artwork

Syncing my iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 14.4.2 with my MacBook Air (M1, 2020) Version 11.2.3 has resulted in a duplication of albums with one of the duplicates showing the wrong artwork on my iPhone.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 8:23 AM

Please see if this article can help you: Find duplicate items in Music on Mac - Apple Support

3 replies

Apr 24, 2021 1:57 PM in response to theoldshambles

same problem, however, with iPhone XR!! I still have my old iPhone SE and iPhone 7, and they DO OT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I feel apple is forcing us to do the music subscription..... but what about music cd's you bought from street musicians?? they are not from established brands and are NOT available for purchase in music store, or in the subscription based apple music store!!

Syncing music has duplicated entries with wrong artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.