Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer songs from my Windows 10 laptop to iPhone 12 Pro

Please suggest the method to transfer songs from my Windows 10 laptop to iPhone 12 Pro using iTunes.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 3:10 PM

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. When you have a subscription to Apple Music you would enable Sync Library AKA iCloud Music Library in both your library and your device. That way new content you add to either will automatically sync to the other. If you've already done this, but new additions to your library don't show up on your device see Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 3:10 PM in response to SomeshSahu18

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. When you have a subscription to Apple Music you would enable Sync Library AKA iCloud Music Library in both your library and your device. That way new content you add to either will automatically sync to the other. If you've already done this, but new additions to your library don't show up on your device see Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support.

tt2

Transfer songs from my Windows 10 laptop to iPhone 12 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.