Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for purchases

Hello, how long does it take to get a refund for the purchase?

The money never came back to the card

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 2:01 AM

I can state that for just myself that when I have had accidental purchaes..,

The turn around for a refund has normally been 1-2 day's.

As for my own experience, Apple has been on point and very helpful in this subject compared to several other companies that I deal with on a daily basis.

If it's been longer then a week, Then I would suggest giving APPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE A CALL.

The phone number is on the Customer support website.

*** Note;*** Due to the pandemic..., As you are probably still aware of It may take a little longer then normal for a HUMAN to answer your call..., But hang in there since all of my experience with Apple's Customer Service" has been pretty good at resolving all the Apple Product Issues that I have had over the past 10-15 Yr.'s...

Good Luck with all....,

Mike

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 2:01 AM in response to viktoriia81

I can state that for just myself that when I have had accidental purchaes..,

The turn around for a refund has normally been 1-2 day's.

As for my own experience, Apple has been on point and very helpful in this subject compared to several other companies that I deal with on a daily basis.

If it's been longer then a week, Then I would suggest giving APPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE A CALL.

The phone number is on the Customer support website.

*** Note;*** Due to the pandemic..., As you are probably still aware of It may take a little longer then normal for a HUMAN to answer your call..., But hang in there since all of my experience with Apple's Customer Service" has been pretty good at resolving all the Apple Product Issues that I have had over the past 10-15 Yr.'s...

Good Luck with all....,

Mike

Refund for purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.