Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer

My printer is not available on my iPhone after i update my phone to the iOS update, so what i have to do to add it back

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 8:31 AM

Restart the printer, and try again.

Which vendor and which printer?

Please be specific with the complete model name, too. HP tends to re-use their numbers, for instance.

Check for a firmware update from the printer vendor, and apply any vendor updates available.

If you’re not using AirPrint to print, look for an update to the vendor-provided printing app and apply that, too.

And if you should eventually decide to replace: Which Printer Should I Buy? - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 8:31 AM in response to yaseenms

Restart the printer, and try again.

Which vendor and which printer?

Please be specific with the complete model name, too. HP tends to re-use their numbers, for instance.

Check for a firmware update from the printer vendor, and apply any vendor updates available.

If you’re not using AirPrint to print, look for an update to the vendor-provided printing app and apply that, too.

And if you should eventually decide to replace: Which Printer Should I Buy? - Apple Community

Printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.