Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live Photo’s won’t show up for FaceTime

So my phone is up to date and everything for FaceTime and taking Live Photo’s is on but when I take them and it says I do they don’t show up in my ICloud or photos

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 9:05 AM

To save FaceTime Live Photos, all participants need iOS 12.1.4 or later, or iPadOS. Not all features of FaceTime Live Photos are available with earlier versions of iOS. FaceTime Live Photos doesn’t work with iOS 11.

To take a FaceTime Live Photo, first make sure FaceTime Live Photos is turned on in Settings > FaceTime, then do one of the following:

1. On a call with one other person: Tap .
  2. On a Group FaceTime call: Tap the tile of the person you want to photograph, tap , then tap .

Take a Live Photo in FaceTime on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 9:05 AM in response to lainey128

To save FaceTime Live Photos, all participants need iOS 12.1.4 or later, or iPadOS. Not all features of FaceTime Live Photos are available with earlier versions of iOS. FaceTime Live Photos doesn’t work with iOS 11.

To take a FaceTime Live Photo, first make sure FaceTime Live Photos is turned on in Settings > FaceTime, then do one of the following:

1. On a call with one other person: Tap .
  2. On a Group FaceTime call: Tap the tile of the person you want to photograph, tap , then tap .

Take a Live Photo in FaceTime on iPhone - Apple Support

Live Photo’s won’t show up for FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.