Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11pro restarting

I updated to iOS 14.4.2 on my iPhone this week, and the phone keeps restarting ever since! I have reset the settings, I have plenty of memory, I don’t have any new apps, Help!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 10:23 AM

I have had the same problem with my iPhone 7. Apple Support Chat reviewed everything and says I need to take it to the Apple Store for a service appointment. I have trouble believing it's the iPhone's problem when it worked fine with the previous update.

3 replies

Apr 3, 2021 4:22 PM in response to blistallac

Hey there, blistallac!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, your iPhone is restarting and will not start up properly. We'd like to lend a hand so you can get back to using your iPhone!

To clarify, do you see a spinning gear or Apple logo when this happens?

We recommend following the guidance in the support article to troubleshoot and get your iPhone powered on:

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

Should this persist, Contact Apple Support

Take care!

iPhone 11pro restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.