Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.4.2 update

I recently update my phone to the latest version IOS 14.4.2 and I started facing glitches. While using phone, it starts to do stuff automatically like makes call, scroll upside itself, opens the multitask screen. Making my experience worst

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 5:51 PM

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

If the above does not resolve the issue then It appears that your touch screen may be failing. Remove the case of your iPhone and see whether that resolves the issue. If you have a screen protector then remove it and see whether that resolves the issue. If you do this then note that you will have to replace the screen protector with another one. If none of the above resolves the issue then check whether your iPhone X is part of Apple's ➔ iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program. You can always  ➔  Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2021 5:51 PM in response to Feefe_23

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

If the above does not resolve the issue then It appears that your touch screen may be failing. Remove the case of your iPhone and see whether that resolves the issue. If you have a screen protector then remove it and see whether that resolves the issue. If you do this then note that you will have to replace the screen protector with another one. If none of the above resolves the issue then check whether your iPhone X is part of Apple's ➔ iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program. You can always  ➔  Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Axel F.

iOS 14.4.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.