Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My device screen is damage. I want to now where I can fix it and cost

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 3:53 PM

You can schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar to get your screen replaced. If you are not close to an Apple Store, you can go to an Apple Authorized Service Provider. For example, in the US, Best Buy is authorized and has authentic Apple parts and charges the same prices for repair.

See this link, find your phone and you'll see what a new screen will cost --> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 3:53 PM in response to A_ha

You can schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar to get your screen replaced. If you are not close to an Apple Store, you can go to an Apple Authorized Service Provider. For example, in the US, Best Buy is authorized and has authentic Apple parts and charges the same prices for repair.

See this link, find your phone and you'll see what a new screen will cost --> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.