Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong billing address

How can I change the billing address that auto populates on the Apple email receipts? I have removed that address from each card individually. I have an iPhone and iPhone. No computer.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 7:52 PM

Just to share what I did to resolve this issue. I deleted one of the payment methods associated with the Apple ID. I added it again, changed the auto populated address to the new address then I linked it to Apple Pay. When I went back to iTunes applied.apple.com Payment & Shipping, the address was still greyed out BUT it was the right address.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 7:52 PM in response to Fierysprite

Just to share what I did to resolve this issue. I deleted one of the payment methods associated with the Apple ID. I added it again, changed the auto populated address to the new address then I linked it to Apple Pay. When I went back to iTunes applied.apple.com Payment & Shipping, the address was still greyed out BUT it was the right address.

Apr 3, 2021 6:39 PM in response to Fierysprite

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Apr 3, 2021 6:47 PM in response to Eric Root

Thank you for your response. I went to the blue link and instead of go back in the lower left, it's just back in the upper left corner. That closes the screen and brings me back to iTunes. If I go to Appleid.Apple.com and attempt to change it there under Payment & Shipping and then edit payment information, the wrong billing address is there but greyed out where I'm unable to change it.

Wrong billing address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.