Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my phone app

I can’t locate this app to turn it off

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2021 7:45 PM

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library at the end.

Pull downward and scroll to the Find My app or type it in the search field.

If you want to move the app out to your Home Screen, just tap/hold and drag.. it'll pop out to your Home Screen.

I'm not sure that you can turn Find My off from that app anyways if that's what you are trying to achieve. You'd go to Settings > [your name] > Find My and turn it off there.

Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

Why are you planning to turn it off? Are you selling or trading in your device? If so, there is a procedure to follow..

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2021 7:45 PM in response to Kaydencemaria17

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library at the end.

Pull downward and scroll to the Find My app or type it in the search field.

If you want to move the app out to your Home Screen, just tap/hold and drag.. it'll pop out to your Home Screen.

I'm not sure that you can turn Find My off from that app anyways if that's what you are trying to achieve. You'd go to Settings > [your name] > Find My and turn it off there.

Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

Why are you planning to turn it off? Are you selling or trading in your device? If so, there is a procedure to follow..

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Find my phone app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.