Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods will not connect to iPhone 11

My airpods won’t reset and they won’t connect to my phone at all, i have the iphone 11 barely 3 years old and i just got the airpods in december. I don’t know what the issue is and they should be working just fine. How can i fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 12:54 PM

Make sure both devices are fully recharged or connected to their respective chargers. Then press and keep pressing the button on the back of the AirPods case, whilst AirPods are in the case... keep pressing until it keeps flashing and make sure to look in the settings, under Bluetooth on your iPhone, to see if it would appear. And then pair it that way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 12:54 PM in response to kkiwiss

Make sure both devices are fully recharged or connected to their respective chargers. Then press and keep pressing the button on the back of the AirPods case, whilst AirPods are in the case... keep pressing until it keeps flashing and make sure to look in the settings, under Bluetooth on your iPhone, to see if it would appear. And then pair it that way.

AirPods will not connect to iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.