Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone screen

Why my phone screen turn into blue colour this is happen 3-4 time . For few seconds it’s turn into blue all icons get blue and after few seconds it turns to normal . I try to take screen shot but when I check screen shot it’s looks normal .

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 3:57 PM

reena277 Said:

"Phone screen: Why my phone screen turn into blue colour this is happen 3-4 time . For few seconds it’s turn into blue all icons get blue and after few seconds it turns to normal . I try to take screen shot but when I check screen shot it’s looks normal ."

-------

Your Screen is Failing.

From what you have reported, your screen is apparently failing. So, It is time fro a new screen. If you have not had this replaced, then it might be replaceable by Apple.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

How old is this iPhone? You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, if it is covered under warranty, then see if you can get the screen replaced. Ask Apple Support for a new screen.

• Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 3:57 PM in response to reena277

reena277 Said:

"Phone screen: Why my phone screen turn into blue colour this is happen 3-4 time . For few seconds it’s turn into blue all icons get blue and after few seconds it turns to normal . I try to take screen shot but when I check screen shot it’s looks normal ."

-------

Your Screen is Failing.

From what you have reported, your screen is apparently failing. So, It is time fro a new screen. If you have not had this replaced, then it might be replaceable by Apple.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

How old is this iPhone? You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, if it is covered under warranty, then see if you can get the screen replaced. Ask Apple Support for a new screen.

• Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you.

Phone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.