Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I create new iCloud account

Why can’t I create new iCloud account i

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Maximum three Apple ID accounts can be created from hard ware address of an iPhone the maximum limit is crossed , and you are trying to create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

You have signed out the existing apple id from an iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support 

Once again sign in with your existing Apple ID and password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with upcoming account credentials in the empty field .

Or you can sign in with another apple id already created in Mac with its own accounts credentials in an iPhone in the empty fields after signing out .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2021 7:22 PM in response to lorentso176

Maximum three Apple ID accounts can be created from hard ware address of an iPhone the maximum limit is crossed , and you are trying to create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

You have signed out the existing apple id from an iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support 

Once again sign in with your existing Apple ID and password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with upcoming account credentials in the empty field .

Or you can sign in with another apple id already created in Mac with its own accounts credentials in an iPhone in the empty fields after signing out .

Why can’t I create new iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.