Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 year free apple TV+

Dears,

I bought new Mac in December. few days ago I bought new LG TV and have apple TV app in it. As I know, for new apple product i should receive 1 year apple tv + subscription. So the question is how can i get it?

Thanks in advance.

49NANO866NA,

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 6:51 AM

The offer is for buying a new Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV box. The offer has to be redeemed in the first three months after first activating your new Apple device. December is more than three months ago.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If you did redeem in time, then you would be able to access Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app on your smart TV, after you sign in to the app with your Apple ID account that has the subscription.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2021 6:51 AM in response to MelFu

The offer is for buying a new Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV box. The offer has to be redeemed in the first three months after first activating your new Apple device. December is more than three months ago.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If you did redeem in time, then you would be able to access Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app on your smart TV, after you sign in to the app with your Apple ID account that has the subscription.

1 year free apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.