Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Registered AirPod, but it does not transfer to my registered devices

I registered my AirPod, but it does not transfer to my registered devices? What did I do wrong, and how can I add this device so it can be tracked?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 1:48 PM

Hello,

Your AirPods are connected to your list of devices when they are paired and in range. There is no need to do anything. See this:

Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro

However,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2021 1:48 PM in response to Mooresb

Hello,

Your AirPods are connected to your list of devices when they are paired and in range. There is no need to do anything. See this:

Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro

However,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

Good luck.

Registered AirPod, but it does not transfer to my registered devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.