Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad stuck in reboot loop.

This started 3 days ago (4/2/21). I completely wiped it with phone help from Apple support, reloaded essential apps. Worked fine for one whole day and now is on continuous reboot. I've done everything I was told to by Apple support and it doesn't help. Help?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 8:32 AM

4 replies

Apr 5, 2021 8:42 AM in response to cleita

As you have already sought assistance directly from Apple Support, it is very unlikely that anyone here might offer insight that has not already been covered by the Support Team.

Assuming that you don’t bemoan repetition of advice already given, you might attempt a forced-restart of the iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Note: If iPad still doesn’t turn on, or if it gets stuck during start up, see the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen.

Restoring to Factory Settings may also help - recognising that you will need to force the iPad into its recovery mode:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

iPad stuck in reboot loop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.