Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t use my Apple gift card I’m on family sharing And it shows that i can’t use my Apple gift card to buy anything

I can’t use my Apple gift card I’m on family sharing and it shows that’s I can’t use my Apple gif card to buy anything

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 9:40 AM

1 reply

Apr 6, 2021 8:44 AM in response to Aylax-

Hello there Aylax-,

We see you're trying to redeem an Apple Gift Card to use with your Apple ID and Family Sharing. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.  

To get started, are you the Family Organizer? If so, what exactly happens when you try to redeem the card to your account balance? Was the card purchased in the same country and region as where you reside, and where your Apple ID is associated with? The reason we ask is they both have to match the same country or region.

In the meantime, be sure to go over the rest of these steps here: If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card However if you still need help, you may also need to reach out to Apple's Gift Card Support as mentioned in that same article.

We hope this helps!

Take care.

I can’t use my Apple gift card I’m on family sharing And it shows that i can’t use my Apple gift card to buy anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.