Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my stored passwords were deleted by my iPad, is there any way to get them back?

Can you help me retrieve my lost passwords??

iPad mini 3, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 3:51 AM

If all your stored password credentials have been lost, this would suggest that you have disabled Keychain on your device.

If Keychain was enabled in iCloud, you may still be able to recover your Passwords from iCloud - but be aware that at least one device must remain signed-in to iCloud with Keychain in iCloud enabled. Otherwise, your Keychain will be irretrievably deleted from iCloud.

Settings > [Your Name /AppleID] > iCloud > Keychain > iCloud Keychain - set to ON

More detail here:

Set up iCloud Keychain – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 3:51 AM in response to TheNappyGirl

If all your stored password credentials have been lost, this would suggest that you have disabled Keychain on your device.

If Keychain was enabled in iCloud, you may still be able to recover your Passwords from iCloud - but be aware that at least one device must remain signed-in to iCloud with Keychain in iCloud enabled. Otherwise, your Keychain will be irretrievably deleted from iCloud.

Settings > [Your Name /AppleID] > iCloud > Keychain > iCloud Keychain - set to ON

More detail here:

Set up iCloud Keychain – Apple Support

All my stored passwords were deleted by my iPad, is there any way to get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.