Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a bigger text view when composing mail

Hello to all,

I would like to see the emails I write with a larger text than the one with which they are sent.

Any solution?

thanks

Andrea

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 2:29 AM

14 replies

Apr 22, 2021 5:12 AM in response to PRP_53

How do I get this to Apple. I have been sending it to https://www.apple.com/feedback/ forever and nothing ever happens. How do they fix this. For those with limited vision this is a big problem. No very Applesque. Is there a way to escalate this. Apple Care told me it was an issue but that was like two years ago. Really getting frustrated with this. Any help would be appreciated.

Apr 22, 2021 5:21 AM in response to dialabrain

Yes but you are increasing the Font size to 144. I just want to enlarge the view with command+ like most other applications, not increase the font size in the email. This is my frustration. You then need to resize the document before you send it or the person receiving it.

I've been through this with AppleCare multiple times but it never seems to get fixed. It works perfectly in Outlook for Mac but really hate to move to this platform for my personal email.

Thanks for taking the time with this, but it pretty much confirms that Apple needs to take some action here. I send another note to Feedback but it is just so frustrating.

Apr 22, 2021 9:00 AM in response to paulie74

paulie74 wrote: I just want to enlarge the view with command+ like most other applications, not increase the font size in the email. This is my frustration. You then need to resize the document before you send it or the person receiving it.

Go to Mail > Preferences > Fonts > Message Font and set the size you want there.

What you do in Mail > Preferences does NOT affect what your recipient sees, only what you see.

I need a bigger text view when composing mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.