Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enable Middle Mouse Button with no 3rd party apps?

How do I enable Middle Mouse Button with no 3rd party apps on Magic Mouse 2?

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 8:28 AM

A far as I can tell from such limited information, the answer is "you can't." Hopefully we can make more progress when you follow up with more details....like what Apple device and OS version? What App needs the third button? You have us guessing and we are far too old to be good at that!

This forum section, although you cannot tell from Apple's non-intuitive label, is for Apple products made before 1998. Few people see posts here.

If you tell us your OS version, we can get you moved to a more active forum. Posting questions about modern Apple gear here is like posting a "lost dog" flyer in a sewer pipe. Only the plumber sees it.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 8:28 AM in response to VictorAca

A far as I can tell from such limited information, the answer is "you can't." Hopefully we can make more progress when you follow up with more details....like what Apple device and OS version? What App needs the third button? You have us guessing and we are far too old to be good at that!

This forum section, although you cannot tell from Apple's non-intuitive label, is for Apple products made before 1998. Few people see posts here.

If you tell us your OS version, we can get you moved to a more active forum. Posting questions about modern Apple gear here is like posting a "lost dog" flyer in a sewer pipe. Only the plumber sees it.

Apr 6, 2021 12:18 PM in response to Allan Jones

Hi Allan,

I appreciate your answer, but by the way you answered it, combined with the fact that I eventually found out the answer to my question (not from an Apple forum), just confirms my impression that Apple products ready do s...k. I can't believe how they have so much business, I really can't imagine how and why... and this is coming from a guy that used Apple products for 4 years, and is currently using their products again (at work, not by choice). This is so sad.

How do I enable Middle Mouse Button with no 3rd party apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.