Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i m confused about free year apple TV

i purchased new macbook air 2020 whit m1 chip

receive an email that i can have one year free subscription on apple TV

but when i login in my aplle ID and go step by step for the subscription i end up whit his message. (screenshot below)

can you explain me, how can i get one year fee subscription???

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 4:09 AM

Do not press “Confirm” at this time, as that would give you a 7 day trial, not a year free trial. On your new Mac, first sign in to the TV app (menu Account) separately, then look for “Enjoy 1 Year Free” inside the app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 4:09 AM in response to ants50

Do not press “Confirm” at this time, as that would give you a 7 day trial, not a year free trial. On your new Mac, first sign in to the TV app (menu Account) separately, then look for “Enjoy 1 Year Free” inside the app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

i m confused about free year apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.