Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple support

I’ve tried contacting apple support maybe 50 times. When they ring me up, I have to press 1 to go to the next step. I’ve tried with 4 different phones, and each time they keep saying I haven’t picked a number and hang up... what do I do? It’s the only way to contact apple, and I can’t do it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 9:45 AM

Yes, I'm sorry, but only Apple can help with that. I've not seen an issue where a person cannot get that buttons to work. If you have a working device, you can try using the Apple Support on Twitter and see if that helps. You would need a Twitter account, but their Twitter handle is @AppleSupport.

5 replies

Apr 6, 2021 8:58 AM in response to kasper145

Have you tried the chat? You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. You can use the Get Support link at the top of the page her and click on that and try using their Chat feature.

You can also try your question here to see if anyone can help, or if it is something that needs Apple Support to determine.

Apple support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.