Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPGRADE PHONE

Hello,

I reside in the Bahamas and I recently purchased a IPhone 12 (256 g) locally and I wanted to know if I can trade it for a IPhone 12 Pro Max online at Apple?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 9:41 AM

No. Apple Trade in currently does not accept any of the iPhone 12 models for trade in.

If its been less than 14 days since you purchased the iPhone from Apple directly, you can return it for a full refund and buy what you want.

Otherwise, sell the iPhone 12 privately, and use the money to buy the iPhone 12 Pro Max, you will need to cover the difference in price however.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 9:41 AM in response to Lateisha1250

No. Apple Trade in currently does not accept any of the iPhone 12 models for trade in.

If its been less than 14 days since you purchased the iPhone from Apple directly, you can return it for a full refund and buy what you want.

Otherwise, sell the iPhone 12 privately, and use the money to buy the iPhone 12 Pro Max, you will need to cover the difference in price however.

UPGRADE PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.