Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apps keep going to the cloud on my Iphone 6 plus and I can't reload them why?

My apps keep going to the cloud on my Iphone 6 plus and I can't reload them

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 11:14 AM

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

• Settings > [Tap your Name] > iCloud > Photos > Optimise iPhone Storage (Refer Pic 1}
  • Settings > iTunes & App Store > Offload Unused Apps [Enable] (Refer Pic 2}

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 11:14 AM in response to sarmol

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

• Settings > [Tap your Name] > iCloud > Photos > Optimise iPhone Storage (Refer Pic 1}
  • Settings > iTunes & App Store > Offload Unused Apps [Enable] (Refer Pic 2}

My apps keep going to the cloud on my Iphone 6 plus and I can't reload them why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.