Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Iphone has a Virus pop up.

So a couple minutes ago I just went onto safari and went onto a website and it said something like “Your Iphone has been infected with a Virus, a hacker is recording everything you do on your phone, immediate action is required!” And I read up on it and it said that it was a scam, but one website said that if you press the close button it downloads a Virus and I think I might have pressed the close button and I don’t know what to do now.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 12:09 PM

That is a SCAM trying to get you to download malicious software or get you to reveal important information. Delete and move on. Check this link...

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply

Your Iphone has a Virus pop up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.