Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer folders from pc to ipad

How to transfer folders from pc to ipad

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 8:24 AM

Yes, there should be no issues at all. This is one of the benefits of iCloud Drive. Now, on your PC, create the folders you need under iCloud Drive and move the files to the folders.

Now the question is: do you want those files on you iPad only, i.e. the "On My iPad" location when you browse the Files app? If yes, you'll need to create a new folder structure on your iPad matching the one you seek and move the files to their respective folders. Once those files are on your iPad "only", you can remove them from iCloud Drive.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2021 8:24 AM in response to Hbarbwr

Yes, there should be no issues at all. This is one of the benefits of iCloud Drive. Now, on your PC, create the folders you need under iCloud Drive and move the files to the folders.

Now the question is: do you want those files on you iPad only, i.e. the "On My iPad" location when you browse the Files app? If yes, you'll need to create a new folder structure on your iPad matching the one you seek and move the files to their respective folders. Once those files are on your iPad "only", you can remove them from iCloud Drive.

how to transfer folders from pc to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.