Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my iTunes account from a different device?

I have an iTunes account on a device I no longer have access to. I would like to take my apple music from the cloud and access it on my iPhone. When I log in to iCloud, it does not show any of my music, or perhaps I do not know where to access it.

Thank you.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 7:58 PM

You have to subscribe to Apple Music or Match in order to get your music via iCloud, unless it is items purchased from the iTunes Store.

For Apple Music:

Turn on Sync Library [formerly iCloud Music Library] with Apple Music - https://support.apple.com/HT204926 - "With your Apple Music membership, you can access your music library on all of your devices as long as you're signed in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID and iCloud Music Library is turned on." Make sure you are logged in. Note (fine print at bottom) the difference between merge and replace and how it affects content on a mobile device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2021 7:58 PM in response to Groucho1988

You have to subscribe to Apple Music or Match in order to get your music via iCloud, unless it is items purchased from the iTunes Store.

For Apple Music:

Turn on Sync Library [formerly iCloud Music Library] with Apple Music - https://support.apple.com/HT204926 - "With your Apple Music membership, you can access your music library on all of your devices as long as you're signed in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID and iCloud Music Library is turned on." Make sure you are logged in. Note (fine print at bottom) the difference between merge and replace and how it affects content on a mobile device.

How do I access my iTunes account from a different device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.