Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch was lost for 5 months. Just found and started charging. I had deleted the watch from my phone but it says it is still paired. How long will it take to charge. I only see a black screen with white Apple logo

My watch was lost for 5 months. Just found it and started charging. I had deleted the watch from my phone but it says it is still paired. How long will it take to charge. I only see a black screen with white Apple logo. Can I recover the deleted device (I watch) on my phone settings?

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 11:54 AM

Greetings Ellahr2020!

From your post we see you are running into some trouble with your Apple Watch not powering back on fully and trying to restore a backup to it. We can certainly help! First try force restarting that device to see if you can get past the Apple Logo: How to restart your Apple Watch. After that you can restore a backup if available with these steps: Restore Apple Watch from a backup.

Have a great rest of your day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2021 11:54 AM in response to Ellahr2020

Greetings Ellahr2020!

From your post we see you are running into some trouble with your Apple Watch not powering back on fully and trying to restore a backup to it. We can certainly help! First try force restarting that device to see if you can get past the Apple Logo: How to restart your Apple Watch. After that you can restore a backup if available with these steps: Restore Apple Watch from a backup.

Have a great rest of your day!

My watch was lost for 5 months. Just found and started charging. I had deleted the watch from my phone but it says it is still paired. How long will it take to charge. I only see a black screen with white Apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.