Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

withdrawing money for Apple Music from my card without a subscription

I have canceled my subscription to Apple music since February, but Apple has been withdrawing money from my card for the third month in a row. please check this information. request for a refund for three months of not using the application. (I also attach a screen)

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 10:58 AM

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.      

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.  

6 replies

Apr 8, 2021 5:10 PM in response to nadezhda197

You are welcome. Have you checked your subscriptions?

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple  

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed   

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Apr 8, 2021 2:52 PM in response to Eric Root

Hi Eric,

unfortunately, by clicking on the button in your message, I cannot request a refund, since they are not visible in the "purchases" section, that's the problem. in the "shopping" section - there is nothing. but the money was withdrawn from my card for the third month in a row, the amount of 4.99USD. please check this info and let me know where to go, so that next month there will be no write-offs and in order to refund money for what I did not use. thanks

withdrawing money for Apple Music from my card without a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.