Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot add or delete mail accounts.

I cannot receive or send emails on my iPhone 6 Plus. So I go into my mail settings and it doesn’t have the option to add or delete email accounts. What can I do?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 8:51 AM

Hello Cinnykay,

It looks like you've been troubleshooting an issue with mail on your iPhone, and you're looking to remove and re-add the account but you don't see that option. Is that correct?

If you're using an iPhone 6 Plus, you may need to try checking Settings > Passwords & Accounts. From there, you should be able to select any accounts you've added and either toggle Mail to off, or delete it entirely.

Let us know if this helps. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2021 8:51 AM in response to Cinnykay

Hello Cinnykay,

It looks like you've been troubleshooting an issue with mail on your iPhone, and you're looking to remove and re-add the account but you don't see that option. Is that correct?

If you're using an iPhone 6 Plus, you may need to try checking Settings > Passwords & Accounts. From there, you should be able to select any accounts you've added and either toggle Mail to off, or delete it entirely.

Let us know if this helps. Take care.

Cannot add or delete mail accounts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.